Skip to main content

Major Scale Structural Exercise (Lesson Four)


In this new bass lesson  (Lesson Four), I'm showing you how to play the Major Scale Structural Exercise.


Take your time and be patient, learning basic bass exercises is a prerequisite for licks, runs, phrase etc.

Remember, becoming a great musician is a lifetimes worth of study... You don’t jump from level 1 to 5!  You have to go through 1,2,3,4 then 5. 

If you skip the process of learning, you will have to go back soon or later. so enjoy the ride!



#EmmyHandOfGod

Comments

  1. Great work sir! Please how many mins/hours do you recommend we practice these exercises? Thank you sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe there are no time frame for these exercises.For me i play most of these exercises before i play any other stuff on the bass...I make sure i build my fitness for each day before i start working songs etc.kindly share these videos

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment