Skip to main content

Learning basic bass exercises is a prerequisite for licks, runs, phrase etc

As a young musician, I always want to play great Basslines, licks, Runs and also play sweet melodies over chord changes, but I couldn't because I skipped the process of learning. I later went back to learning the basic things.

Every day I get messages from young bass players, and all they are interested in is RUNS and LICKS...

You don’t jump from level 1 to 5!  You have to go through 1,2,3,4 then 5. If you skip the process of learning, you will have to go back soon or later.

#EmmyHandOfGod

LESSON ONE


#EmmyHandOfGod

Comments

  1. Wow dis videos r exceptional I love dem. Thanks sir Abiodun for dis great piece. Dis is just wat I need

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow dis videos r exceptional I love dem. Thanks sir Abiodun for dis great piece. Dis is just wat I need

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment